- About Mariah
Mariah Shipp (CCH) is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and (CAC) a Certified Addictions Counselor. She holds graduate degrees from Heartwood Institute in California, the Alchemical Institute in Denver and the Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute in Boulder, Colorado. She was the owner and director of the Halcyon Center for personal growth for 10 years and has been in private practice as a hypnotherapist/counselor since 1990.
Her latest work called “Manifesting” was developed while in school at University of Santa Monica (graduate program in Spiritual Psychology). Manifesting is a quick and easy way to zero in on what your goals are and make them happen in a fun and creative way! Mariah has helped many others as well as herself to break some of their lifelong patterns in a safe and enjoyable way. Hypnosis is a very powerful tool for self-awareness and inner growth. Mariah helps clients to integrate the different conflicting aspects of their personality and gently and profoundly heal their issues.
Hypnotherapy Certifications and Memberships:
- Hypnotherapist 1990 Heartwood Institute, Garberville, Ca.
- Master Hypnotherapist 1990 Heartwood Institute
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist 1990 Heartwood Institute
- Certified Addictions Counselor 1990 Heartwood Institute
- Alchemical Hypnotherapist 1992 Alchemical Hypnotherapy Institute, Denver, Co.
- Transpersonal Hypnotherapist 1993 Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Inst., Boulder, Co.
- Univ. of Santa Monica, Masters in Spiritual Psychology, 2000 Santa Monica, Ca.
- Membership to AAPH American Assoc. of Professional Hypnotherapists
- Kripalu Institute, Lenox, Mass.
Do you want to stop smoking, sleep better, lose weight? My over the phone counseling and hypnotherapy program is a proven, successful way for you to achieve your goals. Below is a list of the many services I offer people to help them achieve real change in their life.
Initial 15 min Phone Interview Free
60 minute session
4 Session package:
$495 (10% discount) = One 90 min. session and Three 60 min. sessions (Also includes several free MP3's)
Over the phone Counseling:
This approach is very similar to what would happen if you physically came to see me in person the only difference being in that it is done over the phone.
This approach is very similar to what would happen if you physically came to see me in person the only difference being in that it is done over the phone and it will cost you less money.
• You will save on travel expenses and can enjoy the comfort of your own home.
• After the session is over you can remain in that relaxed state instead of having to get up and drive home.
• You will do some talk therapy but most of the time will be spent in a safe and relaxed state with your eyes closed.
• You will need a phone near your bed or comfortable chair with a speaker or headphones ideally, or just be able to put the phone next to your ear while you relax.
• Most of the work can be done in 4 to 6 sessions, so buying a package might work out better for you in the long run, as the package saves you money.
• It is not a substitute for appropriate medical and psychological care by a licensed professional.
• For best results it is very important to listen to your MP3 for 21 days in a row to see real and lasting long term results.
Simply visit our online store to browse our catalog of MP3's and various other hypnotherapy related products.www.JourneysInwardHypnotherapy.com
For best results it is very important to listen to your MP3 for 21 days in a row to see real and lasting long term results.
SCHEDULE INITIAL PHONE CONSULTATION
To arrange an initial consultation, Call: 760-586-4216 or email: [email protected]