Produced by Journeys Inward Voice Artist: Asheida
Think for a moment about all the things you could do if you could free yourself from chronic pain!
People have chronic pain for a variety of reasons. Whatever the cause or type of pain you may experience, one thing is for sure: being in pain most of the time seriously interferes with your quality of life! You may find that you need to depend on other people more than you would like to in order to get simple things done. You are probably not able to enjoy physical activity. Even when you are still, life is less than enjoyable.
If you suffer from chronic pain of any kind, you are probably afraid that things will never get better and that your life will be little more than pain and suffering. You probably spend most of your time wondering how to minimize or manage your pain. To fight pain, you have probably tried different types of medical intervention. Physical therapy, prescription medications and other means of dealing with pain have limitations, and we have all heard stories that address the risks and dangers of becoming addicted to prescription painkillers.
It’s never easy to predict when pain will occur, how long it will last or how intense it will be. However, the amount and intensity of the pain you feel depends on more than one factor. Your brain’s response to pain messages is as important to how you experience pain as the physical cause of the pain itself. Because the experience of pain is centered in the brain, hypnotherapy is an excellent tool for managing it.
When a physical event that causes pain occurs, your body sends a message to your brain that says, “I’m in pain!” How you react to this message can make a big difference. By using hypnosis to retrain the way your brain receives pain messages, you can reduce the severity and frequency of the pain you feel. The National Institute of Health agrees with this idea. In a study published by that organization in 1996, the NIH reported “strong evidence” that hypnosis could alleviate pain associated with cancer. If you suffer from chronic pain of any kind, you owe it to yourself to try hypnosis!
Benefits of this Self Hypnosis MP3:
- Significantly reduce the level and frequency of pain that you experience.
- Help you reframe the way your brain receives pain messages from your body.
- Allow you to enter a state of deep relaxation that minimizes and alleviates pain.
- This MP3 is particularly helpful with neck and back pain along with general joint pain such as shoulder, hip and knee pain.
- Drug free natural remedy for pain relief.
Download this Hypnosis MP3 and don’t let pain stand between you and your life anymore!
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
- This therapy should NOT and does NOT replace medical treatment. It is best used in conjunction with traditional medical treatments.
- NOTHING offered by us is intended to cure, diagnose or prevent any medical, emotional or physical condition/illness.
- If you are in any doubt over a health or emotional problem then you should seek advice from a doctor or an appropriate professional.
- You may find that after listening to these Hypnotherapy MP3's the symptoms or pain you were experiencing may disappear. It is important that you continue to see your doctor on a regular basis for regular check ups and to monitor your overall health.